Vacancy – Receptionist & Admin Assistant
Role: Receptionist & Admin Assistant
We are looking for a professional and welcoming receptionist to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Operate the firms switchboard effectively including voicemails
- Monitor the reception mailbox/emails and incoming faxes and distribute accordingly
- Greet the firm’s clients and visitors in a friendly and helpful manner and assist with photocopying, witnessing documents
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist with the scheduling of appointments/meetings
- Take card machine payments, issue receipts and provide daily payment records to the Cashier
- Ensure stationary cupboards are fully stocked
- Maintaining the Wills/Deeds storage database and the filing of record cards
- To ensure the reception area and meeting room are kept clean and tidy
When not engaged in the main duties above you will support other departments/teams by undertaking tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Liaising with solicitors, estate agents, courts and other agencies
- Maintaining client files/database
- Dealing with routine post and telephone calls
- Dealing promptly with telephone enquiries from clients and third parties
- Assisting other team members as instructed
- Opening and closing files
- To carry out such other duties as directed by the Practice Manager
- Experience of working in a Solicitors office would be advantageous but not essential.
- A minimum of 3 years receptionist experience
A competitive salary will be offered.
Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm with 1 hour 15 minute unpaid lunch.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter: email@example.com
Closing date: 20 October 2023