Regrettably, family relationships can often experience problems and, under certain circumstances, will completely disintegrate. When this happens there are generally wide-ranging implications for those concerned involving finances, property, possessions and – most importantly – your Family and Child Care.
Kidd & Spoor specialise in helping people to deal effectively with these situations and can provide knowledgeable, sympathetic assistance in the following areas:
- Divorce and/or Civil Partnership dissolution
- Separation Agreements
- Family Maintenance Agreements
- Resolving Property and Financial disputes
- Child Protection, Child Adoption and Child Abduction
- Resolving disputes over Children, such as residence and contact issues
- Social Services intervention and Care proceedings
This breadth of experience helps us to appreciate all aspects of what can often be a very emotional and traumatic time; delivering appropriate advice to reach a beneficial outcome. We also commit to drawing matters to a mutually agreed conclusion as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Kidd & Spoor genuinely understand how sensitive these issues can be, so should you need to use our services or have questions you’d like to ask us please be assured that all contact will be in the strictest confidence.
To arrange an informal, no-obligation discussion regarding your own personal situation please contact us.